Asynchronous Actions (beta)

VANKEISBELCK Remi
Dear Stripers,

Asynchronous Actions are now available in master (1.7.0-SNAPSHOT).

I have also released a beta, so that you don't need to build yourself :

<dependency>
    <groupId>net.sourceforge.stripes</groupId>
    <artifactId>stripes</artifactId>
    <version>1.7.0-beta1</version>
</dependency>

(I've just released, so it might take a few hours to propagate to Maven Central)

For those who haven't followed the conversations on github, Async Actions allow to write non-blocking/asynchronous event handlers, "a la Servlet3 async".

The related wiki page (probably needs some improvements) :

The github ticket(s) :

There's a (simple) async action in the examples webapp :

As usual, feedback is most appreciated.