Case insensitive mapping of URLs to ActionBeans

Case insensitive mapping of URLs to ActionBeans

Tushar Madhukar
Hello,

I would like Stripes to map URLs to ActionBeans irrespective of case.

Looking through the code, it seemed like I can extend AnnotatedClassActionResolver (specifically override getActionBean(context, path) method) to achieve this. I am always annotating my ActionBeans with @UrlBinding, so I need not deal with NameBasedActionResolver

I also noticed that UrlBindingFactory.getBindingPrototype(String) is the method where the url is matched against the bindings. This seems like a better place to hook into Stripes.

Which approach do you guys suggest?

Thx