Clean URL Binding Support

mantis666
Hi,
  Can anyone clarify the status of STS-617 : Make Clean URL's smarter?

It refers to binding to different action beans based on URL patterns that occur after the first parameterized component. I would like to do this but it doesn't seem to work for me. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or its just not implemented.

For example, I would like to use

@UrlBinding("/api/whiteboard/v1/{siteId}/whiteboard/{resourceId}/{resourceAttr}")

and

@UrlBinding("/api/whiteboard/v1/{siteId}/property/{resourceId}/{resourceAttr}")

on different action beans.

I have done so and get no complaints at start-up. I do however get a conflict exception when I hit /api/whiteboard/v1/1/whiteboard/.  Am I out of luck?

--
Ross Sargant
Software Engineer

TVR Communications LLC
541 S. State Road 7,Suite 5,Margate, Florida,33068

http://www.tvrc.com