Continuing Development

fuelrodnz
Is there anyone still actively developing stripes, or is the project dead?

Yours

Daniel Hodder

Re: Continuing Development

Timothy Stone-6

Re: Continuing Development

The pace of development has slowed, but it is not dead.

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 5:56 AM, Daniel Hodder <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there anyone still actively developing stripes, or is the project dead?

Yours

Daniel Hodder

Re: Continuing Development

fuelrodnz
Tim

What would lead me to that conclusion? That there have been no commits
to SVN in about 5 months, and no changes to the bug-tracker, except
for people reporting new bugs in the same time period. I have fixed
several of the bugs that are assigned to the 1.5.7 release.

Yours

Daniel Hodder

Re: Continuing Development

Timothy Stone-6
Please submit patches. Ben, I and others almost always review them.

As Ben said, dev has slowed.

I apologize for the rather short response. It was not meant to offend and I see that I did just that.

Regards, with apologies,
Tim

--
Sent from my iPhone;
Ask Apple to support GnuPG/OpenPGP on the iPhone

On Nov 2, 2011, at 16:52, Daniel Hodder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tim
>
> What would lead me to that conclusion? That there have been no commits
> to SVN in about 5 months, and no changes to the bug-tracker, except
> for people reporting new bugs in the same time period. I have fixed
> several of the bugs that are assigned to the 1.5.7 release.
>
> Yours
>
> Daniel Hodder

Re: Continuing Development

fuelrodnz
Tim

Apologies I took it as offence, I don't think my response was much
better. I will post patches to the bug-tracker within the hour.

Yours

Daniel Hodder