Encryption key warnings

Venkat Ravuri
I some times get random warnings on the encryption keys. Do I need to configure this or not?. So If I use it, can I be ensured that all my inputs and outputs are encrypted by this way.

Thanks for your help in advance.

<init-param>
            <param-name>Stripes.EncryptionKey</param-name>
            <param-value>sdsd</param-value>
        </init-param>

Thanks,
Venkat

Re: Encryption key warnings

Reuven Gaisin
My understanding and experience is that encryption key warnings can occur
when a Stripes web app does not provide it's own encryption key *and* a user opens up a form before a web app is redployed and then the user submits the form after the the web app is redeployed (See page 309 and 373 of the Stripes book. Also, see Stripes.EncryptionKey under Configuration Reference).

Reuven