HTTP PUT and DELETE methods create HTTP 405 errors

HTTP PUT and DELETE methods create HTTP 405 errors

Erik Lindblom-2
Howdy!

I am creating REST like interfaces with stripes, and would like to take advantage of different HTTP verbs, like PUT and DELETE. With stripes however, I receive HTTP 405 errors. Is this the intended behavior? Can I change the default behavior thought some configuration or filter?

Thanks for any advice and input!
~Erik L.