LocalizableError does not render

passogiau
Hi,

I have a property in the resource bundle that contains an HTML link, something like

foo.bar=<a href="/Home.action">Please click here to try again</a>

Upon certain validation error I add it to ValidationErrors:

ValidationError e = new LocalizableError("foo.bar");
errors.add("someFiled", e);

I expected a n HTML link to be rendered but instead nothing is rendered. BTW, I added a debug statement
logger.debug("Adding error: " + e.getMessage(getContext().getRequest().getLocale()));
and it logs the property text "<a href="/Home.action">Please click here to try again</a>"

Am I wrong to expect a link to be rendered? If not, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

-a
--
Aaron Stromas