Need advise on patern action beans

steam
Hi.
I need some suggestion or advise. I have some common behaviors ( like captcha, same object to save and validation ) on post and update item in two different actions.
In short I have this patern:

PostAction extends FormAction, UpdateAction extends FormAction

FormAction extends ValidateFormAction

ValidateFormAction extends ReCaptchaActionBean implements IValidateForm

ReCaptchaActionBean extends BaseActionBean

BaseActionBean implements ActionBean

My question is if this a good practice for use on Stripes action beans ?
I use extends ReCaptchaActionBean on LoginAction to.

Thanks in advance.