Need help with validation primitive int on stripes.

Need help with validation primitive int on stripes.

steam
Hello,

Can someone help me please with validation primitive int on stripes?
How can I do validate primitive int (for ej. -1 default value from not selected combo box) by using stripes @Validate required=true.

Thanks.

Re: Need help with validation primitive int on stripes.

Morten Matras-4
You can create a method in your action bean and mark it using the annotation: "@ValidationMethod". (Google ValidationMethod stripes and I think you'll get an example to work from.

Morten Matras

2013/4/12 - <[hidden email]>
Hello,

Can someone help me please with validation primitive int on stripes?
How can I do validate primitive int (for ej. -1 default value from not selected combo box) by using stripes @Validate required=true.

Thanks.

----

Morten Matras

Founder: LeadDoubler.com
 - Intelligent leadgeneration and marketing automation

P: 61 71 11 03