Newbie Question

David Gilbert-7
I have a newbie question, I'm hoping someone can assist me in. I'm coming from learning Ruby last year, so I'm pretty new to Java, Stripes, Hibernate, etc. I have read up on each one individually.

Forgive me if this is not the proper way. I've just had a lot of success in getting questions answered on StackOverflow, so I've posted my question there

I've posted my question on StackOverflow here: