NullPointer when validating required encrypted List

NullPointer when validating required encrypted List

Lionel-2
Hello,

I have a Stripes exception since 1.5.7 with this code:
@Validate(required=true, encrypted=true, on={"save"})
private List<MyObject> myObjects;

When "myObjects" is not sent in the request, we have the following stacktrace:

java.lang.NullPointerException: null
       at net.sourceforge.stripes.controller.DefaultActionBeanPropertyBinder.validateRequiredFields(DefaultActionBeanPropertyBinder.java:494) ~[stripes-1.5.8.jar:1.5.8]
       at net.sourceforge.stripes.controller.DefaultActionBeanPropertyBinder.bind(DefaultActionBeanPropertyBinder.java:119) ~[stripes-1.5.8.jar:1.5.8]
       at net.sourceforge.stripes.controller.DispatcherHelper$3.intercept(DispatcherHelper.java:207) ~[stripes-1.5.8.jar:1.5.8]
       at net.sourceforge.stripes.controller.ExecutionContext.proceed(ExecutionContext.java:158) ~[stripes-1.5.8.jar:1.5.8]

It doesn't happen if I remove encrypted=true.

In DefaultActionBeanPropertyBinder.java line 494, "values" is null and should be protected, this would fix the issue.

Thanks.
Lionel