[OT] IDEA and JSTL

paul.barry
I already posted this in the Intellij forums, but I figured somebody
here might know.  Does anybody use IDEA and JSTL?  How do you get IDEA
to recognize the JSTL taglibs, like core, format, etc.?

http://www.intellij.net/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=260606

Re: [OT] IDEA and JSTL

Pierre Losson
I do and it works like charm, I guess as long you have a web project and
the tld are in your module's libs it should be recognized ...

pierre

Paul Barry wrote:

> I already posted this in the Intellij forums, but I figured somebody
> here might know.  Does anybody use IDEA and JSTL?  How do you get IDEA
> to recognize the JSTL taglibs, like core, format, etc.?
>
> http://www.intellij.net/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=260606

Re: [OT] IDEA and JSTL

Tim Fennell-3
Yeah, I actually use the core and fmt tags in the Stripes
examples :)  If you do a checkout from svn:

     svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/stripes/trunk

you'll get the IDEA project/module files along with everything else.
I simply put the jstl.jar and standard.jar in my classpath and then
define the taglibs using the global URI, e.g.:

     <%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" %>
     <%@ taglib prefix="fmt" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/fmt" %>

-t

On Oct 14, 2006, at 2:28 PM, Pierre Losson wrote:

> I do and it works like charm, I guess as long you have a web
> project and
> the tld are in your module's libs it should be recognized ...
>
> pierre
>
> Paul Barry wrote:
>> I already posted this in the Intellij forums, but I figured somebody
>> here might know.  Does anybody use IDEA and JSTL?  How do you get
>> IDEA
>> to recognize the JSTL taglibs, like core, format, etc.?
>>
>> http://www.intellij.net/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=260606

>> ----
>> Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services,
>> security?
>> Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your
>> job easier
>> Geronimo
>> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?
>> cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642

> ---
> security?
> job easier
> Geronimo
> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?
> cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642

Re: [OT] IDEA and JSTL

paul.barry
Thanks, I needed standard.jar, I just had jstl.jar.