Re: Cursor based Pagination

VANKEISBELCK Remi
Hi

What do you mean by "pagination" ?

If it's about paging results of a query (a la google), the fwk usually doesn't have much to do. You basically just have to pass the page size and the page to display...

I'd like to see how the stripes framework has implemented cursor based
pagination.  Can somebody help me out with a reference to the source code?

I tried search stripes git repo with keyword "pagination" but yields zero
results.

Thanks