Static-typed Views in Stripes

VANKEISBELCK Remi
Hi folks,

As I explained in a previous email, I'm trying to make Views "statically typed" in Stripes, like Scala Templates are in Play2.

I think I have something quite cool, that I'd like to share with you.

Here's a draft of an "article" I wrote to explain all this :
https://github.com/pojosontheweb/ttt-stripes-quickstart/blob/master/ARTICLE.md

To have a look at the sources and play with the test app (java8) :

cd ttt-stripes-quickstart
mvn jetty:run

It ain't production-ready yet, and lacks IDE tooling (only an IDEA plugin is available yet, and it lacks features such as refactoring, debugger etc), but it's definitely promising.

A type-safe alternative to JSP. Finally.

Feedback/review most appreciated.