Streaming video

Grzegorz Krugły
How would I go about streaming video via StreamingResolution? Does it
support Accept-Ranges automatically?

Streaming video

Iwao AVE!
Hi,

I have written an audio streaming server using StreamingResolution.
With setRangeSupport(true), StreamingResolution parses the Range request header and returns the requested part of the InputStream.

Regards,
Iwao

2013/10/17 Grzegorz Krugły <[hidden email]>:
> How would I go about streaming video via StreamingResolution? Does it
> support Accept-Ranges automatically?

Re: Streaming video

Grzegorz Krugły
setRangeSupport(true) -- how would I not love Stripes :-)