Stripes 1.5.2 Released

Ben Gunter
Version 1.5.2 of Stripes has been released. It is a bug fix release and addresses several issues with Stripes 1.5.1. The full list of bug fixes and enhancements since 1.5.1 can be found here:

http://www.stripesframework.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10000&styleName=Html&version=10110

You can download the new release here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/stripes/files/

Enjoy.

-Ben

Re: [Stripes-dev] Stripes 1.5.2 Released

Ben Gunter-2
Those release announcements are pulled from a Sourceforge RSS feed. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to add a new announcement for this release so 1.5.1 is the last one that appears. If somebody can help me figure it out, I'll add the release announcement and hopefully get that thing updated.

-Ben

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:36 AM, KR <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ben, when I tried to download the latest version I noticed that the stripes
download page does not include a link to the latest archives (only the old
1.5.1 version).

http://www.stripesframework.org/display/stripes/Download

(Confluence did not allow me to sign up either, so I could not fix this).

Karen

"Ben Gunter" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Version 1.5.2 of Stripes has been released. It is a bug fix release and
> addresses several issues with Stripes 1.5.1. The full list of bug fixes
> and
> enhancements since 1.5.1 can be found here:
>
> http://www.stripesframework.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10000&styleName=Html&version=10110
>
> You can download the new release here:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/stripes/files/
>
> Enjoy.
>
> -Ben

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference

Re: [Stripes-dev] Stripes 1.5.2 Released

Those release announcements are pulled from a Sourceforge RSS feed. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to add a new announcement for this release so 1.5.1 is the last one that appears. If somebody can help me figure it out, I'll add the release announcement and hopefully get that thing updated.

-Ben

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:36 AM, KR <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ben, when I tried to download the latest version I noticed that the stripes
download page does not include a link to the latest archives (only the old
1.5.1 version).

http://www.stripesframework.org/display/stripes/Download

(Confluence did not allow me to sign up either, so I could not fix this).

Karen

"Ben Gunter" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Version 1.5.2 of Stripes has been released. It is a bug fix release and
> addresses several issues with Stripes 1.5.1. The full list of bug fixes
> and
> enhancements since 1.5.1 can be found here:
>
> http://www.stripesframework.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10000&styleName=Html&version=10110
>
> You can download the new release here:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/stripes/files/
>
> Enjoy.
>
> -Ben

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference

Re: [Stripes-dev] Stripes 1.5.2 Released

Kai Grabfelder-2
hm,

http://sourceforge.net/api/file/index/project-id/145476/rss displays all releases, but it doesn't look so nice ;-(