Stripes 1.5.2 Released

Ben Gunter
Version 1.5.2 of Stripes has been released. It is a bug fix release and addresses several issues with Stripes 1.5.1. The full list of bug fixes and enhancements since 1.5.1 can be found here:

http://www.stripesframework.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10000&styleName=Html&version=10110

You can download the new release here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/stripes/files/

Enjoy.

-Ben

Re: Stripes 1.5.2 Released

KR-11
Excelent, thanks for all the great work!

"Ben Gunter" <[hidden email]> wrote in
message news:[hidden email]...

> Version 1.5.2 of Stripes has been released. It is a bug fix release and
> addresses several issues with Stripes 1.5.1. The full list of bug fixes
> and
> enhancements since 1.5.1 can be found here:
>
> http://www.stripesframework.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10000&styleName=Html&version=10110
>
> You can download the new release here:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/stripes/files/
>
> Enjoy.
>
> -Ben

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference

Re: Stripes 1.5.2 Released

KR-11
Ben, when I tried to download the latest version I noticed that the stripes
download page does not include a link to the latest archives (only the old
1.5.1 version).

http://www.stripesframework.org/display/stripes/Download

(Confluence did not allow me to sign up either, so I could not fix this).

Karen

"Ben Gunter" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> Version 1.5.2 of Stripes has been released. It is a bug fix release and
> addresses several issues with Stripes 1.5.1. The full list of bug fixes
> and
> enhancements since 1.5.1 can be found here:
>
> http://www.stripesframework.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10000&styleName=Html&version=10110
>
> You can download the new release here:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/stripes/files/
>
> Enjoy.
>
> -Ben

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference

Re: Stripes 1.5.2 Released

Ben Gunter
Those release announcements are pulled from a Sourceforge RSS feed. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to add a new announcement for this release so 1.5.1 is the last one that appears. If somebody can help me figure it out, I'll add the release announcement and hopefully get that thing updated.

-Ben

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:36 AM, KR <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ben, when I tried to download the latest version I noticed that the stripes
download page does not include a link to the latest archives (only the old
1.5.1 version).

http://www.stripesframework.org/display/stripes/Download

(Confluence did not allow me to sign up either, so I could not fix this).

Karen

"Ben Gunter" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Version 1.5.2 of Stripes has been released. It is a bug fix release and
> addresses several issues with Stripes 1.5.1. The full list of bug fixes
> and
> enhancements since 1.5.1 can be found here:
>
> http://www.stripesframework.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10000&styleName=Html&version=10110
>
> You can download the new release here:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/stripes/files/
>
> Enjoy.
>
> -Ben

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference

Re: Stripes 1.5.2 Released

KR-11
I think this is the answer:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/ticket/3522

So you might want to replace the 'Download' link on the homepage to:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/stripes/

This way, new people can find the download (now they can't!)

"Ben Gunter" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> Those release announcements are pulled from a Sourceforge RSS feed. For
> the
> life of me, I can't figure out how to add a new announcement for this
> release so 1.5.1 is the last one that appears. If somebody can help me
> figure it out, I'll add the release announcement and hopefully get that
> thing updated.
>
> -Ben
>
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:36 AM, KR <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Ben, when I tried to download the latest version I noticed that the
>> stripes
>> download page does not include a link to the latest archives (only the
>> old
>> 1.5.1 version).
>>
>> http://www.stripesframework.org/display/stripes/Download
>>
>> (Confluence did not allow me to sign up either, so I could not fix this).
>>
>> Karen
>>
>> "Ben Gunter" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
>> news:[hidden email]...
>> > Version 1.5.2 of Stripes has been released. It is a bug fix release and
>> > addresses several issues with Stripes 1.5.1. The full list of bug fixes
>> > and
>> > enhancements since 1.5.1 can be found here:
>> >

>> http://www.stripesframework.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10000&styleName=Html&version=10110
>> >
>> > You can download the new release here:
>> >
>> > https://sourceforge.net/projects/stripes/files/
>> >
>> > Enjoy.
>> >
>> > -Ben

>> > Come build with us! The BlackBerry(R) Developer Conference in SF, CA
>> > is the only developer event you need to attend this year. Jumpstart
>> > your
>> > developing skills, take BlackBerry mobile applications to market and
>> > stay
>> > ahead of the curve. Join us from November 9 - 12, 2009. Register now!
>> > http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference

Re: Stripes 1.5.2 Released

KR-11
Why not update the Stripes home page and point the 'Download' link to:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/stripes/

Currently it's impossible for new users to find the download for the current
version, this can only harm the adoption of Stripes!