Stripes 1.5.8 Released, July 7th, 2014

Rusty Wright-2
Just thought I put this out there since I don't see anything about it in the mailing list archives.

https://github.com/StripesFramework/stripes/releases

Re: Stripes 1.5.8 Released, July 7th, 2014

Rusty Wright-2
And it's in the maven repo, as are the source and javadoc. In my pom.xml I have

        <dependency>
            <groupId>net.sourceforge.stripes</groupId>
            <artifactId>stripes</artifactId>

            <version>1.5.8</version>
        </dependency>