Stripes Configuration / Thread local

VANKEISBELCK Remi
Hi folks,

I have a question related to "Configurations" in Stripes.

Does anyone know why we have this "configuration stash" thread local in StripesFilter ?

It doesn't play well with asynchronous actions : calling asyncResp.complete(forwardResolution) is not possible within another thread, and is unfortunate.

I'm in favor of removing all this and replace by a static ref to the Configuration object in Stripes Filter.

Any objections ?