Stripes Interceptors for Azure Application Insight tool

Stripes Interceptors for Azure Application Insight tool

D. Salvatore
Hi everyone,
I would like to to test the Application Insight tool of Microsoft Azure. For this reason, I took a Java EE application, jpetshop (https://github.com/mybatis/jpetstore-6), and I am trying to set up the Application Insight on top of it following this guide: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/application-insights/app-insights-java-get-started

I added the Maven dependency and repository and, thanks to Eclipse, I created the ApplicationInsights.xml file with my InstrumentationKey. The only thing that I am not sure about is how to add is the HTTP filter on this application (point 4).

For Struts 2 I should add this code to its XML file:

     <interceptors>
       <interceptor name="ApplicationInsightsRequestNameInterceptor" class="com.microsoft.applicationinsights.web.struts.RequestNameInterceptor" />
     </interceptors>
     <default-interceptor-ref name="ApplicationInsightsRequestNameInterceptor" />

However I don't know how to provide the some information to Stripes.

Do you know how can I do that?

Thank you