Stripes and "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" from client

Stripes and "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" from client

Vladislav Bortnikov
Hello!

My client application is streaming binary data to Stripes servlet with
"Transfer-Encoding: chunked" header set. I don't know specific length of
binary data.
So, I run into a problem: Stripes can't dispatch request to correct
ActionBean and I get an IllegalStateException.

How can I handle this?

Thanks

--

Vladislav