Stripes application in Jetty vs Tomcat

Robert Nicholson-3
So the application performs correctly when run in a Jetty but the same web.xml and .war when deployed in a Tomcat results in all resource requests /css /js /image etc all
be routed thru my Stripes Interceptors and consequently it results in a  302 redirect in for all static data.

Should I expect to see different behavior between Jetty and Tomcat?

Re: Stripes application in Jetty vs Tomcat

Robert Nicholson-3
Seems I got bit by the difference in the way Servlet url mappings work in older versions of tomcat.

path without path info etc.