Stripes new version

Zé Miguel
Hi,

Anyone knows if there is a new version of stripes to be released and when?

Thanks,

José Miguel Perdigão

Re: Stripes new version

Zé Miguel

Thank you for the info.

José Miguel Perdigão

Re: Stripes new version

Sonny Gill
Stripes roadmap shows 13 unresolved issues for version 1.6 - http://www.stripesframework.org/jira/browse/STS/fixforversion/10090.

Is there anything else that needs to be done before 1.6 can be released?

If there were a list of things to be done, I would love to help with what I can - be it coding, testing, documenting or anything else.
I really pushed for Stripes (against Spring MVC) at my company, so it is also in my interset to help with this :)
There are probably other people who feel the same way.

Cheers,
Sonny

http://sonnygill.net/
http://twitter.com/sonny_gill