URLBinding : prevent matching on

Pierre-98
Dear devs ;-)

I have a quick question and request. I frequently use these types of expressions

/s/{language}/location/{location.externalId}

for my URL bindings. However I find that Stripes matches the "/" when performing
 it's matching which prevents me of using two different bindings such as :

/s/{language}/location/{location.externalId}
/s/{language}/location/{location.externalId}/items

since the first one "matches" the second one with location.externalId
having a value of xxxx/items

Is there a way (patch) to prevent Stripes from matching the / character
is the URLBinding expressions ?

Thanks !

Pierre