Upload status

Heather and Jon Turgeon
Hi all, well I finally got my app deployed, now just waiting for the users to pour in ;-)

Anyway, one of the features that I would like to improve is the file upload process. Right now I am using the File tag and the upload works well. What I want to improve on my site is any kind of upload status percent, like when you upload an image to Picasa. Is this possible and if so could you point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Jon

www.venturefarther.com a website to share markers with cruising sailors.

Re: Upload status

Grzegorz Krugły
I've been using http://blueimp.github.io/jQuery-File-Upload/ for quite a while in my Stripes-based app. Newer browsers support it, for older browsers there is an iframe fallback. In newer browsers it supports multiple file selection, too. And, best of all, it doesn't really require any integration -- on the Stripes side it's still just a private FileBean file.

Cheers.