What is the expected release date of Stripes 1.6?

What is the expected release date of Stripes 1.6?

Sonny Gill
Hi guys,

I am trying to convince my team to use Stripes instead of Spring MVC in an upcoming project.

When do we expect the 1.6 release to be out? Could it happen within the next 3-4 months?

Also, it looks like Freddy Daoud's maven repository that provided Stripes 1.6 builds is no longer active.
Is there another place to go for Stripes 1.6 maven builds (milestone, trunk, snapshot etc..).

Kind regards,
Sonny Gill

Re: What is the expected release date of Stripes 1.6?

Ben Gunter
Hi, Sonny. We plan on releasing 1.6 in the near future. You can certainly count on seeing it in the 3-4 month time frame you asked about. When it is released, it won't look much different  from what you see in trunk right now.

In the meantime, the trunk builds are available from the Sonatype snapshots repository as version 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT.

-Ben