adding event names to links

Chris Cheshire-2
In an action bean I have a few handlers, for example handler1, handler2, handler3. If I add those to the event param in a stripes:link

<stripes:link beanclass="mybeanclass" event="handler1" />

then the resultant url comes out like

/path/to/my/action?handler1=

Is there any way to not have the = appear? I realise it is somewhat cosmetic, but it bugs me :)

Chris

Re: adding event names to links

Joaquin Valdez-2
Hi Chris,

Wouldn’t URL Binding might make it prettier?

Joaquin