best way to wire service in to action bean

best way to wire service in to action bean

Venkat Ravuri
How do I wire service in to action bean with annotation?. Can I do that using Stripes?.

I have web service and a normal service( external look up). I want to wire these services into action beans in a simple way.

I want to send some initialization parameters from action beans to these services by wiring and I want get an instance of these services.

Thanks in advance.

Re: best way to wire service in to action bean

You're talking about using a Dependency Injection framework ?

If yes Stripes already provides support for Spring :

http://www.stripesframework.org/display/stripes/Spring+with+Stripes

The same technique, using an Interceptor to wire the collaborators in the actions, can be implemented with other DI fwks as wel...

Cheers

Remi