change status code of forward resolution

change status code of forward resolution

Chris Cheshire
I am doing some location aware pages for a website where they are available only to specific countries. When they aren't available I'd like to forward to my restricted.jsp page with the status code set to forbidden (403).

How do I go about setting the status code?

Thanks

Chris

Re: change status code of forward resolution

Chris Cheshire

My google-fu needs some work. I finally stumbled across the solution I needed
${requestScope['javax.servlet.error.message']}
so all is good.

Chris