hudson is down

VANKEISBELCK Remi
Hi folks,

The hudson instance building Stripes is down :

http://www.stripesframework.org/hudson/

In the meantime it's fixed, I have set up alternate plans :

trunk -> http://ci.rvkb.com/job/stripes-trunk/
branches/1.5.x -> http://ci.rvkb.com/job/stripes-15x/

They both use the maven build.

No emails are sent, please subscribe to RSS feeds in order to get notified.

Cheers

Remi

PS : I have no problems keeping these plans if it's painful to restart hudson. Our jenkins runs on a dedicated server that we rent for various businesses, and that should be there for a while. Ben, if you wanna drop the hudson server just go ahead and we change the links in the stripesframework.com wiki.