new 1.7.0 beta?

Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez
Hi,

we're using Stripes 1.7.0 beta1 for some of our ongoing developments, in which we noticed issues #51 and #53. Now that the relevant PR have been merged on master I was wondering if a new beta could be pushed to central? O:-)

So far, aside from those issues, beta1 has been working nicely so we wouldn't mind jump to beta2 as soon it is available. Souns reasonable?

thanks,
juan pablo

p.d.: as an aside, https://stripesframework.atlassian.net/wiki/display/STRIPES/Home points to JIRA as the project's issue tracker but the project seems to be using github for that now. Some OSS projects require an issue (either at JIRA or at github) + a PR, some are fine with just a PR, others are sometimes fine with e-mails.. Which / where is the appropiate way / you guys are more comfortable to raise an issue for Stripes?

Re: new 1.7.0 beta?

VANKEISBELCK Remi
Hi Juan Pablo,

I'll release a beta2 ASAP. I just noticed that webtests are broken on master, I have to understand why...

Will keep you posted.

[...]

Ok, there is a bug on master currently, we need to fix this before I can release.

Shouldn't take very long, stay tuned...