stripersist +multiple databases

Joaquin Valdez-2
Hi -

What is the preferred way of connecting to multiple databases with the same structure in a Stripes app?  I have a project where on the login page credentials are entered and a cilent is chosen.  Based on the client.  I would like my application to connect to that client database for the duration of their session.

Thank you!
Joaquin