stripes entity manager with properties map

stripes entity manager with properties map

proximus
Hi guys.

Firstofall I'd like to say hi cause im new here. Recently I started to work in a new company and also in new framework which is stripe. What I'd like to ask you about is how to create parametrized entitymanager. I mean in current code it is done like :

        <init-param>
            <param-name>Extension.Packages</param-name>
            <param-value>org.stripesstuff.stripersis</param-value>
        </init-param>

this snipett of code is derived from my web.xml. This invokes init method in Stripersist class as I understand now. The method is searching for persistence.xml on my classpath and creates entitymanager. But what i need is to override the properties contained in persistence.xml.
Do you have any idea how to do this ? Because theres no possibility to invoke Persistence.createEntityManager(String persistenceUnitName, Map properties) from Stripersist.... I'd be very gratefull for your answer.

Best regards
Adam